The UK Deed Poll Office

Can I change my National Insurance records?

When changing your name by Deed Poll you will be able to change the name on your National Insurance (NI) records to your new name.

Your NI number will not change. Please see 'How do I change the name on my National Insurance records?' for more information.

Share |

Related Pages:


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245